SHORT TERM COURSES
- Red Hat system administration
Red Hat trains you in system administration across a wide range of environments & deployment scenarios. Get trained for job opportunities around the globe with top IT firms.
This course gives you quick training in:
- Fundamentals of Red Hat system administration
- Install, establish network connectivity, manage storage, and perform basic security tasks
- Administer, troubleshoot file system, logical volumes, access controls & package managements
- Configure DNS, Apache, SMTP, and network file sharing
- Monitor systems, perform packet filtering, provide access controls, and manage SELinux
Red Hat system administration is a 3-months course. Classes are typically held 2 hours a day/ 3 days a week
Undergraduates/ graduates/ working professionals/ engineers
On completing this program, you can build a successful career as:
- Red Hat Linux administrator
Interested to join Red Hat system administration program?
Fill the enquiry form to get a call from our career counsellors.
Check out our other Short term courses
Aptech provides the new way of learning for all its students! Onlinevarsity is Aptech’s learning app that provides free access to all course-related study material. In addition, students can be part of an online community & interact with industry experts 24X7!