Courses for 10+2/College Students
- Aptech Certified Computer Professional (ACCP) Pro - E-commerce
Aptech Certified Computer Professional Pro (ACCP Pro) in e-commerce is a career program designed to equip students with professional skills required to make a successful career in the booming e-commerce industry.
The course trains you in industry relevant skills such as web productivity tools, e-commerce implementation, logic building & elementary programming, and building next generation websites.
Join our ACCP Pro - E-commerce program to build a high-paying career.
ACCP Pro - E-commerce gives you the required training for career opportunities in the e-commerce industry.
- Office automation
- Statistical analysis using MS Excel
- Work with presentation software
- Computerised accounting - Level I
- Computerised accounting - Level II
- Direct taxation
- Sales & marketing skills
- Presentation & interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Data management using MS Access
- Web productivity tools
- Programming principles & techniques
- Logic building & elementary programming
- Power programming with VBA
- Building next generation websites
- Working with open source web server
- Working with Drupal
- Dynamic web application development using MySQL & PHP
- MySQL for developers
- Fundamentals of e-commerce
- E-commerce implementation
- Global technology insights
ACCP Pro - E-commerce is a 25-months course, depending upon the number of sessions held per week. Classes are typically held 2 hours a day/ 3 days a week.
10+2/ graduates/ undergraduates (commerce students)
On successfully completing the ACCP Pro - E-commerce course, you will be ready to join top national & international IT companies as:
- Accounts executive
- Tally specialist
- MIS professional
- Open source developer
- E-commerce programmer
Interested to join ACCP Pro - E-commerce?
Fill the enquiry form to get a call from our career counsellors.