Courses for 10+2/College Students
- Aptech Certified Web Developer (ACWD)
Aptech-certified Web Developer course is crafted keeping in mind the industry requirements. It imparts you relevant industry skills to build a career in web designing & development and trains you in the best industry practices for developing dynamic websites, database design and programming.
Aptech launches the new way of learning for all its students! Onlinevarsity is Aptech's student online portal that provides free access to all course-related study material. In addition, students can be a part of an online community and interact with industry experts 24x7.
Along with classroom exposure, learn from expert articles, blogs and video tutorials. If you are already an ACWD student, register with Onlinevarsity to get free and instant access to e-books, chats and tutorials.
- The online portal that adds to your classroom learning experience
- Learn to use data analysis feature of MS Excel
- Learn to Solve analytical problems using MS Excel Tools
- Design Database for small or medium business organization
- Perform queries and generate reports using MS Access
- Design interactive websites using Microsoft Expression Web
- Learn the new HTML5 structural, semantic, and form tags
- Leverage the media capabilities of the modern web: Canvas, audio, and video
- Design and manipulate databases using MySQL
- Design Web applications using PHP on Linux operating system
- Develop a Web site using HTML5, MySQL, and PHP technologies
- Data Manipulation with MS Excel
- MS Access
- Creative Website Design using Microsoft Expression Web
- Working with HTML5, CSS3, and Java script
- Database programming with MySQL
- Web Application Development with PHP
ACWD is a 9 month course. Classes are typically held 2 hours a day/ 3 days a week.
If you are an existing ACWD student, register with Onlinevarsity for additional learning benefits. Please keep your booking confirmation receipt ready for your email id and student number.
Interested? Join ACWD