Courses for IT Students & IT Engineers
- Smart Professional: Big Data
Aptech's Smart Professional: Big Data course trains you in advance database technologies like Hadoop, used by more than half of Fortune 50 companies. The curriculum trains you from the basic to the advanced level, right from installing & configuring Hadoop, and maintaining the system, to using additional products that integrate with other systems.
- Onlinevarsity - A learning app, exclusively for our students that provides access to study material, e-books, reference material, video tutorials, chats with experts & more
- Move applications stored on a computer to a remote location & make them accessible online through standard browsers
- Understand concepts & technologies of big data & its management
- Implement data security during data manipulation & access
- Use NoSQL for storage & retrieval of data
- Use MongoDB and Apache Cassandra to handle large amounts of data across servers
- Use Hadoop for distributed storage & processing of big data
- Use PigLatin, Hive, Hbase for querying & managing databases
- Perform analysis & reporting with big data tools
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Introduction to big data
- Data security
- Working with NoSQL
- Data management using MongoDB & Apache Cassandra
- Fundamentals of Hadoop
- Advanced Hadoop programming
- Reporting & analytics with bigdata
Smart Professional - Big Data is an 8-month course. Classes are typically held 2 hours a day/ 3 days a week.
IT graduates/ professionals/ engineers
Interested to join Smart Professional - Big Data?
Fill the enquiry form to get a call from our career counsellors.
Check out our other Courses for IT students & IT Engineers
Aptech provides the new way of learning for all its students! Onlinevarsity is Aptech’s learning app that provides free access to all course-related study material. In addition, students can be part of an online community & interact with industry experts 24X7!