Courses for IT Students & IT Engineers
- Dynamic Web Application Development using MySQL & PHP
MySQl & PHP are the foundation for developing powerful web applications & dynamic websites that go beyond basic HTML.
Through this course learn how to develop applications in PHP and use MySQL efficiently for these applications. Also, combine these applications with time-proven database management techniques to create an efficient, solid and secure user-experience.
- Exclusive access to Onlinevarsity - A collaborative cloud-based learning platform
- Trained & certified faculty to teach you
- Assignment-based learning
- Course delivery pattern - You can select the fast track mode or the normal track mode, depending on your time and convenience
- Practical sessions
- Learn to use tools such as Hive, Sqoop & Flume
IT (Graduates/Undergraduates/College students), Engineers & Working professionals
Dynamic Web Application Development using MySQL & PHP is a 40-hour course. You can select any one of the course delivery patterns.
Fast track: 4 hours a day, 5 days a week
Normal track: 2 hours a day, 3 days a week
Check out our other Courses for IT students & IT Engineers
Get Instant Student Loan Facility to fund your studies at Aptech Learning, with real time loan eligibility check & instant approval confirmation
Aptech provides the new way of learning for all its students! Onlinevarsity is Aptech’s learning app that provides free access to all course-related study material. In addition, students can be part of an online community & interact with industry experts 24X7!