& continuously growing. The IT-BPO
industry is poised to grow in terms of
industry revenues to USD 225 billion by
2020*. The IT services sector is growing
at a rate of 18% to touch Rs.589 billion in
revenues* during 2012-13.
Newly emerging trends & technologies like cloud computing, mobile applications, social media & data analytics are bringing about newer opportunities in this sector. More and more students join this industry each year & build an IT career.
Thus, starting your own IT training institute is a profitable & secure business
opportunity. Partner with Aptech Computer Education and set up your education
Do you wish to start an ACE training centre in any of the following locations? Let us know.
Why become an Aptech Franchisee
- Aptech Computer Education is a part of Aptech Ltd, the global education & training
company that has won many industry awards for its expertise & experience in the
Franchisee business model
- Aptech Ltd boasts of over 20 years of experience in training students in various
sectors like animation, hardware & networking, aviation all over the world
- Aptech Computer Education's reputation as a leader in IT training over the past 26
years & a wide network of centres all over India make it a sound investment for
starting your own business.
- Brand reputation & technical know-how.
- Curriculum, industry-relevant courseware & academic
- Marketing support in terms of ad campaigns,
brochures, Internet marketing, toll-free number, etc.
and assistance to franchisee for local promotion
- Training of the centre's faculty and staff
- Specially customized 'Aptrac' software to run
operations of the centre including invoicing,
accounting & academics.
- Placement support for students.
What an Aptech Franchisee should have
- Premise/space to run a centre :1200-2000 square
feet (depending upon the location of centre)
- Investment for infrastructure, software, hardware & staff
Category A City: Rs. 18-22 lacs
Category B City: Rs. 16-20 lacs
Category C City: Rs. 15-18 lacs
- Management of day-to-day operations in the centre
& marketing of Aptech's courses in your city.
*Source : Nasscom Strategic Review 2012